Researchers in the School of Education @ The University of Sheffield are committed to exploring radical interventions into educational psychology and engaging with the politics of marginalisation and oppression. Our work seeks to ask again what we mean by ‘education’, ‘psychology’, ‘children’ and to examine the ways in which disability, race, gender, global location and sexuality cut across these phenomena.
- RT @MichaelRosenYes: Michael Gove, this is why I am leaving teaching aol.it/SmDdOW via @parentdish_uk 2 years ago
- Russell Brand Takes On Jeremy Paxman (Plus Beard) On BBC's Newsnight (VIDEO) huff.to/1aGzQ7N via @HuffPostUK 3 years ago
- 'The Perverts Guide to Ideology (with Live Q and A)' | Book tickets at Cineworld Cinemas cineworld.co.uk/whatson/6711 3 years ago
- RT @libcomorg: Anti-fascist legend 98-year old Max Levitas out leafleting to stop the EDL marching in Tower Hamlets. @THstopEDL http://t.co… 3 years ago
- BBC News - York Mosque praised for offering EDL protesters tea bbc.in/117QQ5H 3 years ago